HR Consultant at Smart Source
Views:688 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager/Senior Manager - Admin & Facility - Fleet Management (7-12 yrs)
We are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager - Admin and Facility with a Top MNC
Exp : 7 - 12 Years
Location - Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning: Create and execute new strategic plans to bring the visions to reality, including setting out clear aims and objectives and comprehending the upcoming expectations for fleet efficiency and safety both in the short and long run.
- Fleet Management: Manage a company's fleet of vehicles in daily operations. Schedule, route, maintain, and track the end-to-end transport vehicles.
- Administration: Supervise the entire administrative operations of the organization by keeping track of organization activities, maintaining documents, and liaising with other internal departments and external bodies.
- Compliance Management: Strictly adhere to the physical security, safety, and fleet.
- Client Engagement: Advice clients on best practices and act as a focal point for all process improvements related to safety and fleet management.
- Facility Management: Accountable for managing the complete Admin& Facilities for PAN India Offices and Research Farms.
- Repairing & Maintenance: Developing and enabling a preventive maintenance system and procedures to keep day-to-day operations running smoothly.
- Safety Management: Preserve a safe & secure work environment by following safe practices and keeping security information confidential. Maintain safety and tidiness throughout the vehicles and coordinated the safe execution of the vehicles.
- Vendor Management: Perform cost-effective procurement by identifying, qualifying, onboarding vendors, and negotiating for reasonable prices.
- Liaison & Coordination: Collaboratively work at all levels of the organization to ensure seamless functioning.
- Team Management: Encourage the team members towards productivity and inculcate a spirit that fosters business excellence in Admin, Fleet & Safety.
Education and Experience: Any Graduate with a minimum of 6 Years of experience in Admin and Facility
A minimum of 1 year of experience in Fleet Management is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.