Managing Consultant JPAC at DesouZas
Views:2818 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Manager/Senior Manager - Ad/Digital Sales (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Sell Client Mobile Brand and Performace advertising solutions to digital advertising agencies and advertisers from concept through to execution.
- Sell Client's mobile measurement and Engagement solutions as part of data-driven marketing solutions to marketers.
- Manage relationships with allocated agencies at mid to junior levels to build a greater partnership leading to enhanced revenues
- Proactively map the market and competition to build a solid sales pipeline from allocated accounts.
- Provide campaign and other regular updates to advertisers and potential advertisers and display excellent client servicing skills.
- Grow business from existing clients while building new partnerships to grow market penetration.
- Work actively with the pre-sales team to deliver propositions that help in meeting the defined campaign objectives for advertisers.
- Expand SME advertiser base by mapping their marketing objectives with the right advertising solution by Client to help them achieve those objectives
- Forecast revenue from the target customer base managed by the candidate and meet those revenue projections.
- Educate potential clients on the benefits of mobile marketing and the advantages of the Client over its competitors.
- Build strong relationships with clients at all levels
Essential Experience and Skills :
- 3-7 years of professional digital advertising sales/planning experience
- Excellent contacts amongst advertisers & advertising agencies across key Verticals like Packaged Goods/Durables/Auto/Mobile Handset/BFSI etc.
- Strong track record in developing leads, conducting meetings and translating them into the recurring business.
- High ambition backed with the solid work ethic and desire to excel and grow in a fast-growing company and rapidly evolving industry.
- Display a good understanding of the Social Media Advertising ecosystem.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to Independently represent the company across an audience comprising of Marketing Managers, Digital Marketers, and Media Planners.
- Understanding the on-going impact of technology on mobile media
- Prior experience with Performance marketing campaigns wrt CPI and CPL campaigns is highly desirable and will be given a high weightage.
Competencies Required :
- Self-Driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen.
- Passionate about mobile ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills, especially presentation skills with a knack for consultative selling
- Good project management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Hunger to outperform in a fast-growing environment
- Strong analytical & numerical skills with commercial awareness
- Minimum Bachelor degree; post-graduate or professional degrees preferred in Management/Communications.
This position is based out of Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.