Managing Consultant JPAC at DesouZas
Views:2808 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Manager/Senior Manager - Ad/Digital Sales (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Sell Client Mobile Brand and Performace advertising solutions to digital advertising agencies and advertisers from concept through to execution.
- Sell Client's mobile measurement and Engagement solutions as part of data-driven marketing solutions to marketers.
- Manage relationships with allocated agencies at mid to junior levels to build a greater partnership leading to enhanced revenues
- Proactively map the market and competition to build a solid sales pipeline from allocated accounts.
- Provide campaign and other regular updates to advertisers and potential advertisers and display excellent client servicing skills.
- Grow business from existing clients while building new partnerships to grow market penetration.
- Work actively with the pre-sales team to deliver propositions that help in meeting the defined campaign objectives for advertisers.
- Expand SME advertiser base by mapping their marketing objectives with the right advertising solution by Client to help them achieve those objectives
- Forecast revenue from the target customer base managed by the candidate and meet those revenue projections.
- Educate potential clients on the benefits of mobile marketing and the advantages of the Client over its competitors.
- Build strong relationships with clients at all levels
Essential Experience and Skills :
- 3-7 years of professional digital advertising sales/planning experience
- Excellent contacts amongst advertisers & advertising agencies across key Verticals like Packaged Goods/Durables/Auto/Mobile Handset/BFSI etc.
- Strong track record in developing leads, conducting meetings and translating them into the recurring business.
- High ambition backed with the solid work ethic and desire to excel and grow in a fast-growing company and rapidly evolving industry.
- Display a good understanding of the Social Media Advertising ecosystem.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to Independently represent the company across an audience comprising of Marketing Managers, Digital Marketers, and Media Planners.
- Understanding the on-going impact of technology on mobile media
- Prior experience with Performance marketing campaigns wrt CPI and CPL campaigns is highly desirable and will be given a high weightage.
Competencies Required :
- Self-Driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen.
- Passionate about mobile ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills, especially presentation skills with a knack for consultative selling
- Good project management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Hunger to outperform in a fast-growing environment
- Strong analytical & numerical skills with commercial awareness
- Minimum Bachelor degree; post-graduate or professional degrees preferred in Management/Communications.
This position is based out of Bangalore