Co-Founder at HiringHawk.com
Views:115 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Senior Manager - Actuarial - Shareholder Reporting - Life Insurance (4-12 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Actuarial - Shareholder Reporting - Life Insurance
Business planning :
- Preparation of board plan for the year
- Monthly tracking of the plan vs actual numbers, quantifying impact of variation in profits vs plan.
- Determining sources of planned and comparing vs actuals
- Identifying levers to enhance profitability, quantify it and assist in deriving targets to drive achievement, and periodic tracking of actual achievement.
Calculation of EV/ VNB :
- Calculation of EV and VNB on monthly/ quarterly basis
- Identify/ analyze reasons for movements in VNB due to various levers to provide insight.
- Perform Analysis of Movement in EV on a quarterly basis
- Perform sensitivity analysis of EV and VNB on a quarterly basis
- UAT of PROPHET model for new products, assumption changes, additional functionalities etc.
Desired qualifications and experience :
- Good exam progress with 8+ actuarial papers (old pattern or equivalent as per new pattern)
- Life insurance experience of about 6-8 years with minimum 5 years exposure in Shareholder Reporting, Business Planning functions
- Working knowledge of Prophet and DCS
- Excellent understanding of actuarial cash flows and problem solving skills