Associate Consultant at Indusion
Views:1971 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager/Senior Manager - Accounts & Taxation - Power/Renewable/Transmission & Road Sector - CA (2-8 yrs)
A leading infra organisation into Power, Renewable, Transmission and Road sector.
Responsible for Tax Computations, Tax filings, Assessments, Overseeing monthly closing of Accounts & Financial Statements of Holding Co & its Subsidiaries.
- Preparation of Financial Statements in Schedule III format for Statutory Audit and Certifications
- Review of Monthly, Quarterly, Annual TDS Computation, Returns, Payments and ensuring the accuracy and timeliness.
- Preparation of Quarterly Advance Tax Computation, Annual Computation and ensuring its deposition on time.
- Maintaining the Tax Books, Tax Schedules, deferred Tax calculation for Statutory & Tax Audit
- Review of Monthly and Annual GST Returns Filing with accuracy and time.
- Maintaining the GST Reconciliations and Handling GST Audits.
- Handling the Direct and Indirect Tax Assessments, scrutiny, replying to Notices etc.
- Overseeing the Monthly Accounts Closing and Ind As adjustments working and keeping control of the closing entries.
Qualified CA from an infrastructure background