Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad
Views:8699 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Senior Manager - Accounts & Finance - Plant/Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Division - Plant
Reporting To Chairman & GM Commercial
Location- Morai - Vapi.
Qualification- Chartered Accountant / MBA - Finance
Other Requirement-Experience of working in Mfg. industry
No. of Years of Experience- 12-15 years
Key Responsibilities -
Managing and Overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/ receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
Insurance compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits (internal & external)
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Adherence to internal process and controls.
- Inclusive Leadership
- Drive Results
- Active Collaboration
- Excellent MS office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Powepoint)
- Good negotiation & communication skills.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, or Finance Manager
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.