Manager/Senior Manager - Accounts - BFSI - CA (5-8 yrs)
Manager / Senior Manager Accounts (BFSI)
Experience - 6 to 8 years
Designation - Manager/Sr. Manager
Location - Delhi
Education - CA
Skills : Working knowledge of IND AS and book closing experience is a must. Experience with NBFC will be preferred.
Key responsibilities are as below :
- Preparation of Financial statements in line with applicable accounting standards
- Timely and accurate quarterly, half yearly, year-end preparation of financial statements.
- Experience in coordinating with the Auditors for Statutory Audit, Internal Audit & Tax Audit
- Calculating interest and other dues payments to be made to banks/debenture holders in respect of debts of the company as per the debt arrangements of the company
- Preparing daily fund position
- Managing the filing of periodic Returns and providing investors with Form 64F.
- Recording receipts/payments for incomes and expenses of the company in the accounting software including Bank reconciliations
- Providing data/information to rating agencies for rating of the company's credit instruments
- Compile business data and financials for reporting to various stakeholders (internal as well as external stakeholders)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.