Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:6397 Applications:604 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Manager/Senior Manager - Account Management/Sales - IT Services/Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Account Management/Sales
About the organization:-
Its a specialized global IT Consultancy and Services company, with an international network of passionate technologists and software craftsmen. It provides cutting-edge software services & consulting, IT products and learning solutions that make businesses work better, smarter and faster.We explore and create new frontiers in IT. One step ahead of what businesses need, we use the latest technology trends to create solutions that build the future of our clients. We are organized in specialized centers of excellence across our offices are in the Netherlands (HQ), USA, India, France, and UAE.
We are looking for a qualified Manager/Sr. Manager - Sales/Account Management to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. As a Sales personnel, you will be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly quotas while maintaining high level satisfaction to customers- needs and requests, responding to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Hunting/Farming new as well as existing accounts
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers- individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- 4+ years of proven work experience in sales/account management with banking domain preferred
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Bachelors degree or Masters is highly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.