HR at Confidential
Views:10379 Applications:1786 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1115
Manager/Senior Consultant - Business Advisory Practice - TMT Sector - Big4 - IIM/ISB/XLRI/MDI/FMS (6-12 yrs)
Manager / Sr. Consultant - TMT - IIM/ISB/XLRI/MDI/FMS (6 -12 yrs) for one of the big 4
- This opening is for Business Advisory practice that works with the major Media, Entertainment and sports players in areas of business strategy, business planning & improvement, due diligence, consumer & enterprise transformation.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Execute projects independently under the guidance of the Partner/Director.
- Identify opportunities in market and establish first level of connect/market leads from sales support teams
- Mine existing client relationships to identify new opportunities for the firm
- Contribute to business leads, proposals and multiple projects effectively
- Drive the practice growth and achieve revenue targets
- Act as an interface between the client and project teams enabling effective project management including billing/ fee collection etc.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and support knowledge management on creating / assimilating new methodologies, tools and techniques, as well as converting experiences on projects into case studies for the organization
- Contribute to implementing and enhancing the firms policies and procedures for knowledge management and management for the firm's intellectual capital
- Act promptly to rectify and repair any risk to the firm or its clients in relation to intellectual capital
Desired Profile :
- 6-12 years experience of working in large Business Transformation Projects for media and entertainment companies in a consulting role.