Partner Sourcing- AGI at Live Connections Placements Private Limited
Views:158 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager/Senior Associate - HRIS - Insurance (10-12 yrs)
HRIS Manager/Senior Associate
Position Summary :
- The HR Helpdesk Manager will serve as the subject matter expert for HRIS team who are responsible for receiving and responding to HR related inquiries and data maintenance in HR portal system for employees and leavers.
- This role will focus on the service and administration of benefit programs, HRIS , payroll and compensation inquires, HR portal navigation, and other human resources inquires as needed.
- The role will be responsible for providing policy and plan information to employees, HRIS team members, and HR Business Partners in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- The HRIS Manager will research and collaborate with all the departments within HR and decide on the most methodical way of updating the processes and policies on the HR services portal in partnership with the Centers of Expertise (COE) resources in addition to support the Tier 1 Helpdesk team with having the most accurate and updated content available.
- This role requires superior client service skills, close attention to detail, excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, and knowledge of HR and benefit programs.
- The HRIS Manager is also responsible for assisting with handling escalated issues, training new team members as required, leading other team members as and when appropriate, and assisting with special projects as needed.
- The role will be responsible for identifying improvements to the team's jobs tools, process flows, and customer service opportunities to contribute toward a high quality, client focused service organization
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- Functions as the team Subject Matter Expert on benefit programs, HRIS support, payroll and compensation inquires, HR portal navigation assistance, and other human resources policy inquires.
- Oversees team documentation of interactions with employees, Tier 3, COEs, and 3rd party vendors including topic of inquiry, summary of issue/problem and resolution in the Case Management System.
- Coordinates the research and/or escalation of complex issues not closed at point of inquiry to Tier 3, COEs, and/or 3rd party vendors to obtain resolution and follow-up with the employee.
- Manage escalated cases to ensure SLAs are not exceeded.
- Notify Operational Excellence Manager of potential or continuous problems regarding inquiries and scenarios that have not been addressed in existing training classes and/or are not available via on-line tools
- Share information and responses proven helpful when assisting customers with team members and management
- Recommend and implement suggestions that may improve your/team performance; include ideas regarding automated tools (IVR), Case Management System, Knowledge Management System, etc.) or procedural policies
- Train new team members on job responsibilities, job tools, process flows and more
- Review Call Quality and AHT to ensure consistency and potential training needs or gaps
- Manage Team Shift timings for effective customer service.
Management/Leadership Responsibility :
- This role will primarily be that of an individual contributor with a responsibility to support HRIS Advisors & Specialists by providing on-the-job training, guidance on complex issues from a content availability and process standpoint.
- Handling escalated clients/issues and assistance using all job related tools.
- Provide backup coverage to the Operational Excellence Manager and/or Tier 3 team members as needed, including taking on additional responsibilities, tasks and projects.
Nature of Impact :
This role influences decision making for the overall HR GSSC with HRIS specific impact to businesses, associates and stakeholder experience tied to the timely & appropriately fit-for-purpose HR solutions
AREA OF IMPACT :
DIRECT operational impact across GSSC. Operational and user experience impact to internal business clients and employees.
Functional Knowledge :
- Sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange complex information.
- At least 10 years of experience with a proven facility in date entry, customer service, and problem resolution.
- Functional and technical knowledge of HR systems, workday experience preferred.
- Sound with excel and Power point skills.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.