Recruitment Researcher at Hunting Cube
Views:2239 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Manager - SEM - Startup (1-6 yrs)
Day might look like :
- Plan, optimize, implement and manage paid search campaigns. Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics to optimize Adwords & Bing. e.g. remarketing audience, bounce rate, GA Goals etc
- Perform keyword research and able to scale up the account keeping the ROI targets.
- A/B test: audience targeting, ad copy, creative, landing page, and bid optimization.
- Strong understanding of bidding strategies for various campaigns & ad platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimized for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques to determine actionables.
- Ability to analyze competitor strategies and recommend changes in our strategy.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in goals.
- Keep pace with digital marketing industry trends, new channels, and other developments
- Manage P&L for all paid marketing campaigns for conversions.
- Constantly look at competitors and provide SWOT analysis and identify their success factors.
Qualification & Experience
- Extremely data-driven individual with over 3 years of relevant experience
- Manage large sized PPC budgets (experience in US market & product companies will be an advantage).
Salary Offered : 10-30 LPA