Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:60 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Security Operations - Telecom (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Manager - security Operations for telecom client at Gujarat
Job Details :
Grade/ Title : Manager
Work Timings : 9AM-6PM, 5 days , however candidate must be flexible and open to stretch
Experience : 6+ years of experience ; Ex armed forces / police (necessarily as an Officer), in security and intelligence gathering, knowledge of a cell site incl material, Good analytical skills, outstanding network inside the state.
Education : Full Time Graduate Only , preferably a postgraduate
Knowledge Required :
- Risk mitigation planning, pilferage, business continuity planning, material management From normal patrolling vehicles, concept of Quick Reaction Teams would be introduced based on in-house model.
- The teams would be based on Armed Forces concept of QRT and only professionals from Forces would be engaged in patrolling so as to reduce reaction time towards specific theft incidents.
Other Dimensions : Interaction with Landlords, Statutory authorities including visioning agencies
Skills / Competencies : Certified protection professional, personnel management skills, intelligence/info collection skills, leadership qualities ; Basis Military/Police training/ certified protection specialists.
Principal Purpose of the Job :
- Effectively manage the security network, assets, material pilferage, risk mitigation, theft perception and redressal in order to ensure site operations are free of any disruptions
- AOM wise report on theft and patrolling
- FIR/DDR registration and clearance of pendency
- PO and Payments of partners
- Theft tracker
- Police mediation on specific events/incidents
- Security personnel mediation on critical issues
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Security management services
2. Theft Control
3. Site Access & Inventory Control
4. FIR/DDR Registration
Please share latest cv with CTC details, relevant experience and minimum joining period needed.