Associate Consultant at Bask HR
Views:387 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Security & Loss Prevention - Logistics Firm (8-15 yrs)
- Experience in supply chain management, dealing with warehouses/ Fulfilment centres
- SLP Experience
- Experience in managing security & vigilance functions.
- Skills, experience & knowledge of modern security methods and controls in the logistics industry.
- Experience in loss prevention and investigations.
- Carry out risk assessment to identify potential, perceived and present risk to the business and take proactive and practical control measures to reduce, minimize and eliminate identified risk.
- Keep constant vigil to foresee emerging security threats and incorporate relevant technology such as CCTV, alarm systems and other physical security measures and exploit its full potential for proactive security cover and investigations.
- Agility is one of the key components.
- The individual should have good communication skills in addition to understanding the e- commerce business
- Ensuring optimum functioning, serviceability and preventive maintenance of security systems and fire safety devices.
- Perform risk assessment of sites
- Ability to work on various tools & do analysis to detect patterns for theft, fraud or abuse.
- Conduct detailed investigation to identify root cause & write reports and prepare action plan for improvement.
- Build effective working relationships within the team & stakeholders.
- Effectively manage physical security of sites and conduct training for the team members.
- Coordinate with legal and Law enforcement agencies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.