Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1848 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Manager - Security & Administration - Ex Defence (10-20 yrs)
Manager Security & Administration - Khandala
The person should be from Armed Forces
He should be an Ex-Commissioned Officer.
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post graudate.
Experience: 10-20 years inclusive of armed forces assignment.
The major task would be to handle Unions, Government liaisoning, security etc.
Age not more than 40
Salary 20-23 LPA
- Manage the Plant security, transport, housekeeping, canteen, landscaping and other administrative responsibilities effectively and Coporate Social Resposibility.
Security Management :
- Provide effective gate control as per manual for securing the Plant property and employees
- Provide effective gate controls in a colony.
- Plan and ensure preparedness of plant resources to meet out any emergency scenarios / specific situations viz. Union elections, Union Gate meetings
- Liaison effectively with local and Government officials, Police, Fire & Rescue services, Water, Factories, Land authorities, etc.
- Administration and Facilities Management
- Working on Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- Manage employee transportation efficiently
- Manage house-keeping for a good 5S
- Manage Canteen Operations effectively
- Maintain the garden area for a greener & cleaner working environment
- Provide training to new Executive/ Managers regarding security
- Contractor / Contractor Employee Management
- Adhere to statutory compliances (State & National as applicable)
- Ensuring Statutory payments against various licenses/rents/taxes related to Factory/Colony
- Ensuring timely reporting to Govt authorities.
- Getting approvals from Fire, Factories, Water, etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.