Senior HR Recruiter at Golden Hues
Views:437 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Securities Trade Support - Equities Listed Derivatives - FNO - Investment Banking (10-17 yrs)
CTC Max fixed - 18 LPA + Variables
Experience Level: At least 10 years
Equity Listed Derivatives Middle Office
Support the Equity Listed Derivatives Middle Office Agency business
- Ensure the Operating framework is efficient; provide quality and timely processing within a secure environment.
- Operationally support DEC in APAC
- Ensure to offer excellent service to clients
- Manage his/her team effectively in terms of cost and resource.
- Implement & document an adequate internal control environment.
- Comply with internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Implement operational permanent control policies and procedures in day to day business activities, such as control plan
- Ensure team members comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Ensure appropriate escalation to management and/or permanent control or compliance as appropriate as soon as an issue is identified
Drive & develop staff:
- by recruiting them, defining their responsibilities, and setting them individual and collective objectives
- by assessing their performance regularly in order to make recommendations for compensation
- by providing them with guidance and support they need to achieve their objectives
- by creating career development opportunity through job rotation or to facilitate transfer to others departments
- by identifying training in respect to processes/organizational changes
- by managing proactively staff career, succession plan and back up
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
Proficient in Excel . With macro knowledge will be an advantage
Accounting knowledge is required
Good working proficiency in English