Head - Leadership Recruitment at Step Up Placements
Views:1812 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Secretarial - Energy/Infrastructure (9-12 yrs)
Level - Manager
Qualification : Qualified CS
Experience : 9-12 years post qualification
Job Profile :
Objective of the role
- To take care of all Company Secretarial activities of the Energy Sector companies
Key Result Areas:
- Ensuring board and committee, shareholders meetings are properly called and logistics are professionally managed
- Managing meeting preparation- board and committee papers preparation, and circulation of agendas, minutes, discussion papers, proposals for the board and its committees
- Ensuring Secretarial Standards, Corporate Governance, Board Effectiveness, Transparency Disclosures
- Ensuring records of board and committee meeting minutes are kept in compliance with the Act and the Organisation's constitution
- To ensure statutory compliances under Companies Act, 2013 / FEMA / SEBI / other relevant Corporate Laws.
- Ensuring minimum standards are adhered to for board paper quality and follow-up
- Assist the management in Board performance reviews & Policy formulation for the board
- To facilitate necessary approvals as per the business exigencies with respect to the designated Companies and to provide operational guidance and ensure timely compliances by the team.
- Developing and overseeing systems to ensure company complies with applicable laws in addition to its legal and statutory requirements;
- Responsibility for maintaining all statutory registers and other corporate records.
- To deliver compliance related information as when required by holding company.
- Provide support for facilitating financial transactions, implementation of corporate governance Practices, Secretarial Due diligence etc;
- Liaise with external parties - such as auditors and counsels .
- Maintains a deep understanding of shareholders and financial agreements ;
- Proven track record for managing similar responsibilities in a professionally managed companies;
- In-depth knowledge and expertise relating to laws applicable to Companies;
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills for interaction with Business Heads/ Department Heads and officials of other group Companies on a regular basis for understanding their requirements and facilitating required Board / Shareholders approvals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.