Assistant Manager - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:3415 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Secondary Logistics - FMCG/FMCD/Pharma (5-17 yrs)
Long term Demand planning and Operations management:
1. Using various forecast techniques to generate and keep current an expected Demand plan for atleast 2-3 years with qualified inputs from various stakeholders.
2. Prepare and keep current an expected Production plan for atleast next 24 months with inputs from Production stake holders with respect to Capacities. Exchange appropriate inputs from and with the Production team regarding any augmentation or shortfall in Production capacities.
3. Prepare and run models and simulations to account for any changes and impact thereof.
Network Analysis and Cost working for optimization:
1. To do a complete Network Analysis of existing and required best fit Depot locations to achieve Organisational Objectives of Sales growth at optimal costs.
2. Provide cost based/ capacity based inputs for deciding the sourcing matrix from factory to depots to develop a Least Cost matrix for Primary & Secondary distribution with optimal Capacity utilisation.
3. Prepare and keep current the Cost per case for the secondary operations. Suggest and drive cost saving initiatives with proper workings for Management Decision making.
4. Maintaining & submission of Various MIS reports to the Top Management for review.
Logistics and Operations Management:
1. Responsible for Cost tracking (Budget Vs. Actual, etc) and providing inputs on the same for corrective actions.
2. Negotiating the freights with the Transport contractors based on the company guidelines
3. Negotiating with the CFA's for Fixed and Variable Costs with qualified market inputs.
4. Process Design and review for maximizing working efficiency in the Secondary Circuit.
5. Supporting all IT initiatives for Business Intelligence implementation.
6. Analyze and Predict warehouse space availability at both, Factories & CFA's inkeeping with Season & Non Season Variations.
7. Responsible for addressing and resolving issues / grievances of CFA- s/ Business Partners escalated vide proper channels.
SCM & Operations Management; Demand Planning and Management, Business Process Understanding, Inventory Management, with a Cost management / P&L exposure in current profile, SAP and Excel Working
Any Graduate or MBA in SCM / Operations
Engineer preferred - FMCG / Manufacturing
Kuldeep Singh Shekhawat
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.