Manager - Secondary Logistics - FMCG (8-14 yrs)
Long term Demand planning and Operations management:
1. Using various forecast techniques to generate and keep current and Expected demand plan for at least 2-3 years with qualified inputs from various stakeholders.
2. Prepare and keep current and expected Production plan for at least next 24 months with inputs from Production stake holders with respect to Capacities. Exchange appropriate inputs from and with the Production team regarding any augmentation or shortfall in Production capacities.
3. Prepare and run models and simulations to account for any changes and impact thereof. Network Analysis and Cost working for optimization:
a) To do a complete Network Analysis of existing and required best fit Depot locations to achieve Organizational Objectives of Sales growth at optimal costs.
b) Provide cost based/ capacity based inputs for deciding the sourcing matrix from factory to depots to develop a Least Cost matrix for Primary & Secondary distribution with optimal Capacity utilization.
c) Prepare and keep current the Cost per case for the secondary operations. Suggest and drive cost saving initiatives with proper workings for Management Decision making.
d) Maintain & submit Various MIS reports for Top Management review.
Logistics and Operations Management:
1. Responsible for Cost tracking (Budget Vs. Actual, etc) and providing inputs on the same for corrective actions.
2. Negotiating the freights with the Transport contractors based on the company guidelines
3. Negotiating with the CFA's for Fixed and Variable Costs with qualified market inputs.
4. Process Design and review for maximizing working efficiency in the Secondary Circuit.
5. Supporting all IT initiatives for Business Intelligence implementation.
6. Analyze and Predict warehouse space availability at both, Factories & CFA's In keeping with Season & Non Season Variations.
7. Responsible for addressing and resolving issues/ grievances of CFA- s Business Partners escalated vide proper channels.