Manager - Search Engine Optimization - IT/ITeS (5-10 yrs)
SEO Manager - IT/ITeS
Job Description :
We are looking for a SEO Manager who will ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase the company's profitability.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing on a continuous basis.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery , expansion and optimization
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Execution of Social Media Marketing campaigns and Email based marketing campaigns.
- Creating SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM, Google Ad words, Remarketing, Backlinking, E-mail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing.
- On-page and Off-page optimizations.
- Keyword optimization.
- Compile and present SEO SMO performance reports.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to company and product websites.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Candidate must be excellent at SEO. Also should have working knowledge of SEM, SMM, SMO.
- Knowledge of tools : Ahrefs, Senuto/SEMrush, Semstorm, Google Sheets, Google docs, Google Data Studio GA, GSC.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ready to work in shift timing 12:30pm -9pm