Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:2247 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Manager - SCM Transformation - Shared Services (10-15 yrs)
Our client is a US-based Organization's Shared Service set up in India.
Role: Manager SCM Transformation
- Preference towards candidates who have/working with Consulting organization.
The position reports to the Director - Commercials and works closely with both local and overseas offices. Key responsibilities may include, but are not restricted to:
Key Responsibilities :
1. Partner with SCM operations team, Commercial teams to build a transformation road-map for the SCM fuction across the organization, identifying key improvement areas across People, Process, Technology & Operating Model
2. Own and lead the implementation of the transformation road-map
3. Responsible for choosing, designing and building the necessary Processes and IT systems for SCM through evaluation/identification of various solutions.
4. Drive Change Management in partnership with Head of Supply Chain across Commercial, operations team
1. Strong understanding of Supply Chain Planning and Execution, preferably with consulting experience.
2. Experience in Business Process and IT consulting and implementing supply chain transformation projects.
3. Strong Hands on Experience in Design and End to End Implementation of SCM IT Solution
4. Strong understanding of Demand Planning & Forecasting, Supply network planning, Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling, Logistics and Transport Management.
5. Adept in understanding and defining measurement mechanism for various performance Indicators and experience in setting up control and monitoring mechanism through Information systems.
6. Good understanding of project management and delivery, and proven track record of implementing
1. B. Tech and Post-graduation in Supply chain operations management.
2. Certified professionals in Supply chain management (Ex: CSCP), production and Inventory management will have added advantage.
Shift Timings will be 1PM to 9PM.