Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:843 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Manager - SCM Planning - Consumer Durable (8-15 yrs)
BE with with 8years experience in supply chain function handling of supply flows from factory Pune to other factories and vice-versa.
- To lead and develop the team of appr. 5 people consisting of Production Planners, Return handlers and Internal Order desk staff.
- Determines the policy for the logistics department of the Product Line. Manages an integral logistics department via a number of group leaders. Formulates the short term (1 year) logistics policy.
- Specifies the conditions for lowering costs, improving response time and shortening through times. Takes action, draws up a package of logistics measures, evaluates the alternatives and their consequences and gives advice to the business management in the event that priorities have to be set for product deliveries.
- Create and maintain MPS plans which are based on commercial demand to ensure orders are delivered on time, while maintaining minimal stock levels and optimizing factory capacity. Create and maintain percentage planning lists (P-BOM) to ensure flexibility towards the markets.
- Share data from the MPS plan with the procurement department to ensure the procurement of materials on-time and against minimal costs.
- Actively participate in the change management process (including new product introductions), manage phase-in/phase-out plan and calculate effectivity dates based on stock levels and material availability, in close cooperation with procurement, service and production.
- Initiate, drive and contribute to improvements of the planning systems and procedures to further improve delivery reliability and reduce cycle times.
- The production planning process to have DI-Systems, which are built in a make-to-order model, available at the factory ship date as confirmed to the customer.
- To resolve escalations for DI-Systems to meet customer commitment by teaming-up with parties in the supply chain (procurement, order desk, engineering, quality & regulatory, operation managers).
- The process of handling commercial returns and DEFOAs (Defect-On-Arrival) and ensuring the customer gets the missing parts.
- The (order) handling of supply flows from factory Pune to other factories and vice-versa.