Manager - Scientific & Regulatory - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Support and lead the development and implementation of efficient and effective regulatory compliance systems
- Implement globally aligned regulatory advocacy strategies
- Support innovation and commercialization compliance by providing scientific and regulatory expertise on new product concept/new ingredients
Client Details :
- Our client is a multi-billion dollar FMCG brand with 100+ office locations in more than 40+ countries worldwide
- Ensure compliance with all relevant local regulations in line with the organizations policies and guidelines in terms of all ingredients, products, labels, promotion material and marketing communication
-Support and lead the development and implementation of efficient and effective regulatory compliance systems
-Support innovation and commercialisation compliance by providing scientific and regulatory expertise on new product concept/new ingredient
- Identify potential regulatory risks and opportunities and ensure tracking of local, regional and global regulatory issues and emerging trends that impact the reputation of ingredients, products, packaging, brands, etc.
- Maintain and develop networks with external experts, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders on issues ranging from food regulation,food safety to nutrition and health
- Manage regulatory compliance to meet new product development time-lines as a result of working with various teams including R&D, marketing and other functions
- At-least 10 years of experience in food industry, government or related industry in similar roles
- Has demonstrated advocacy experience and leadership roles in related external organisations/committees/boards.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Job Offer :
- An opportunity to implement globally aligned regulatory advocacy strategies
- Work Life Balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robin George on +91 124 452 5467.
Contact - Robin George - +91 124 452 5467
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.