Associate Consultant at Huquo
Views:5960 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - SAS + Modeling - BFSI Domain (4-7 yrs)
- Use your analytics skills to build a logistic regression model to predict the likelihood of a customer to churn.
- Build a classification model to analyse certain parameters.
- Develop a classifier to detect fraudulent line items.
- Require professionals with Analytical Model Development like-Predictive Modelling/Logistics Regression/Linear Regression/ Forecasting Modelling/ Time Series Etc.
- Should have hands-on experience on any Analytics tools such as SAS/R/Python and SQL.
- Experience in the field of Credit Risk / Market risk / General Analytics.
- Experience in CCAR/ BASEL Modeling is also required.
- Relevant years of experience in analytics, in BFSI Domain and in risk analytics preferable.
- Should have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good at dealing with senior clients.
- Strong creative/innovative skills. The ability to think out of the box is key.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Sector knowledge and experience of working in the area of Credit Risk; ideally experience of working with Credit card portfolio .
- Candidate is expected to bring in a consultative mindset and problem solving approach and drive analytical throughput for the team .
- Experience in Credit card/ banking domain with knowledge across customer lifecycle is must
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills to interact with senior clients