Practice Lead at Elixir Web Solutions
Views:9585 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - SAS Analytics/Modeling - BFSI Domain (4-10 yrs)
Location : Bangalore / Mumbai- opening with top US BANK
Profile : CCAR MODEL DEVELOPMENT
Domain: Credit Cards, Retail bank, Mortgage, Lending / liability product) MUST HAVE
SAS is MUST
Provide analytic support to the business teams, understand the business context, formulate and execute appropriate analytical approach to address the business situation. Develop/ own comprehensive end to end solutions to address business problems. Drive innovative analytical approaches across the broader team and conceptualize and execute solutions to ambiguous problems. Independently manage end to end partner communication.
- Analytic Project Execution:
Understand business priorities and work out data driven solutions
Knowledge of Next Gen and machine learning techniques
Knowledge of predictive modeling techniques
Knowledge of SAS IS MUST
Knowledge of statistical techniques - testing, DOE
Hands-on execution on a variety of projects using conventional analytical techniques, deliver on multiple projects & ability to manage timelines around them.
Collaborate with colleagues to leverage best practices
Ability to handle complex data and generate meaningful business insights
End to end project management and coach team members
Coach and Mentor junior members
- Business Knowledge: Develop business context and knowledge. Proactively seek out best practices and adopt the same in day to day functioning.
- Communication: Independently manage communication with US based partners
- Team work: Effectively contribute and add value to cross functional initiatives. Train and coach others in the organization. Seek to learn from other areas within the site to improve analytic approaches for the team.
- Organizational Development: Contribute to organizational initiatives in wide ranging areas including competency development, training, organizational building activities etc.
- 4-9 Years exposure to Financial Services
- Candidate should have worked in any of the following domain:(Credit Cards, Retail bank, Mortgage, Lending / liability product)
- Hands-on working with data
- Proficient in Formulating Analytical methodology, identifying trends and patterns with data
- Business Impact Analysis
- Hypothesis testing, Knowledge of Segmentation
- Knowledge of predictive modeling
- Simple Optimization
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, R, Hadoop
Tools and Platforms:
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, SAS JMP / Knowledge Seeker
- Familiarity with Next Gen tools and platforms
B.Tech and Masters (MSC/MA/M.Tech from premier institutes can apply
Kindly share your updated resume with the following details:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.