Consultant at Michael Page
Views:52 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - SAP FSCM Treasury - Shared Services (6-12 yrs)
- 3-6 years of Hands-on experience with any of the SAP Treasury core components (i.e. Cash management, Transaction manager, In-house cash, Credit Management, Dispute management Risk analyzers, Liquidity planner, Hedge management and accounting, SWIFT integration, BCM, integration with financial accounting and other applications).
- Strong experience with SAP FICO can be considered along with experience as Finance expert in Treasury department will be counted.
- 3+ years of SAP Treasury consulting experience, preferably through multiple implementations with at least 1 full-life cycle implementations covering all phases of software development life cycle.
- Solid experience 4-5 years in Production Support environment handling user issue / incidents in SAP FICO, Treasury space
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.
- Experience from treasury transformations, vendor selections, TMS implementations.
- Good working knowledge of cash management, FX, Debt capital markets and interest rate risk management.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- General understanding of the relationship among business, protection, technology and industry issues and characteristics.