Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:2727 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - SAP FICO Consultant - Telecom/Manufacturing (10-16 yrs)
Job Description of FICO Consultant :
- Design, configuration and testing of core FI/CO modules (GL, New GL, AP, AR, Asset Banking, Treasury, Controlling,)
- Extensive Knowledge of Inventory management, Split Valuation & Accounting with respect to various transaction flow.
- Expertise in CIN Configuration, Accounting Flow WRT to Indian Localization & Statutory Compliance Registers.
- Design, configuration and Testing of CO-PA.
- Hands on experience in Month end / year end closing activities.
- Experience with Product Costing, Taxation, and Budgeting & Experience in Production line costing
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points of MM, SD, PPand QM Module.
- New Company and Plant roll out
- Extensive Knowledge of Cross Module Application .
- Experience in Data Migration for new implementation or rollouts.
- Exposure of ABAP(BAPIs/BADIs), LSMW on latest version of ECC
- Analyse, design, construct, test, and implement system or application enhancements.
- Minimum 10 years of SAP FICO configuration experience
- Experience in Manufacturing industry a must
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in SAP CO module and experience in functional experience in finance functions preferably in the plant area
- Must be CA / ICWA / MBA - Finance.
- Must have at least 3 - 4 full lifecycle SAP implementation experience
- Ability to analyse problems and provide clear solution
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.