Manager - Executive Search at Liontree HR Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:135 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - SAP Basis - Manufacturing/Pharma/FMCG (10-16 yrs)
Manager SAP for Lower Parel - Mumbai.( preferred SAP Basis certified)
Manager SAP is responsible for end to end management of current and future SAP landscape including Governance, risk and compliance, transport and release management, maintenance of SAP environments, integration with other systems, Master data governance, end user support L1/L2 support, issue management, backup & restoration, change management. Role also includes responsibilities for vendor and partner management including commercial and technical negotiations on CRs, enhancement, new product, AMS contract and MIS reporting
- Engineering +MBA from reputed institute will be a plus
- SAP certifications
- PMP and/or Six Sigma certification will be a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excels).
- Minimum of 10 years of SAP experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Extensive experience of SAP ECC 6 Basis, administration, governance
- Hands on experience of working on SAP S4 HANA, SAP HANA database.
- Hands on experience on integration technologies, data warehousing and middleware.
- 3 -4 years of experience of managing implementation and support service provider for ECC 6.0
- Experience of enterprise software like ERP, BPM, CRM and HRMS systems is a great plus
- Management consulting experience
- Process Manufacturing / Pharma / FMCG experience will be a plus
- Experience in managing and maintaining complex projects across multiple functions, multiple technology and completed on time without compromising quality.
Skills and Capabilities :
- Understanding of modern business & technology framework, digital platforms
- Ability to work closely with partner/vendors ecosystem.
- Ability to facilitate and drive cross functional meetings to resolve complex issues.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter expert to more junior members
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Understanding of accounting business processes.
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer/business perspective.
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation & leadership skills along with the ability to comprehend, analyze & communicate to all levels in the organization
- Requires excellent analytical ability and strong judgment and decision-making abilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.