Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:143 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Salesforce Marketing - BFSI - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-8 yrs)
Our Client is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist to design and manage the delivery of solutions in the Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.com ecosystems. You will implement B2C marketing journeys and communications via the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This would entail being a hands-on analytical contributor and part of a team that analyzes campaign results, propose appropriate changes, and influence all stakeholders towards execution of the proposals.
Includes handling customer interactions for 17 different countries in APAC via multiple channels like Email, SMS.
Key expectations from the role are :
- Part of a team of 5-6 analysts & drive key business priorities
- Automated Customer journeys
- Drive personalization
- A/B Testing, Test and Learn
- Leading discussions with multiple stakeholders - Business & Technology
- Ability to translate business requirement into technical requirements
- Understand Technical architecture of systems utilizing the Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.com platforms.
- Design customer journeys and automation using Journey Builder and Automation Studio.
- Design, proof, send, and monitor campaigns - customer interactions for cards & retail business.
- Run Automation, Schedule daily Automations
- Turning on Journeys, Activating campaigns
- Updating & Running Campaigns
- Update & Create new journey versions
Pause Journeys :
- Build analytics reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign/email results and measure effectiveness.
- Strong understanding of data & banking/campaign domain.
- Data Integration
- Data Reconciliation & Validation
- Collaborate with external teams on integrations.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years of experience working on the Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.com platforms.
- Expert on Marketing Cloud: Content Builder, Contact Builder, Email Studio, Social Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- Knowledge in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, API integration with external systems.
- Marketing Cloud Certifications a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and AMPscript preferred.
- Experience with Communities a plus.
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning and Lightning Web Components a plus.
- Experience with ETL or middleware tools a plus.
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing analytics roles with exposure of working in financial services
- Experience in creating high impact presentations for conveying analytical insights to a diverse set of stakeholders
- Working knowledge of marketing analytics and proven track record of using solving marketing use cases in past projects
- Bachelors/Masters in any subject from a Premier Institute or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability
-Grade:All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
Time Type :Full time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.