Director at Hashtag HR
Views:457 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Salesforce Effectiveness - FMCG/Healthcare (4-9 yrs)
- Responsible for managing the sales force automation system as a sales activity management tool for expert sales teams and support expert businesses through timely and adequate analysis/review of data captured through the tool
- To provide analytical support for Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) within Expert division by preparing reports covering sales and field activity analytics, Physician Profiling, Sales resource optimization, Segmentation & Targeting, Call planning analytics, KPI trackers and incentive reporting.
- To provide analytical support for the Expert Business Units with reports covering sales and field activity analytics, KPI trackers.
- Working with the Expert Sales Teams in providing analysis and interpretation of sales force effectiveness to manage efficiency.
- Implementation of SFE Process, and facilitate compliance with the Sales Effectiveness KPIs.
- Prepare data for use in reporting at various levels for periodical reports /dashboards.
- Make reports on pre-established formats for use by sales teams and internal customers.
- Draw out insights through analysis of activities & proactively report the same to the businesses.
DATABASE MANAGEMENT :
- Create and manage databases of customers and sales employees
- Integrate existing data on to a common format with salesforce
- Data sanity checking and Data Cleansing of new and existing records on salesforce
- Master Data maintenance & cleansing
- User follow-ups for submission of activities and market data
- User/ Role Hierarchy/ Profiles maintenance.
- Maintenance of the sales force automation system
TRAINING & COMMUNICATION
- Drive usage and change management of SFA systems
- Field Force training on SFE processes
- Support teams on issues with using the SFE process in their day-to-day processes.
DRIVE BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Participate in requirement gathering with businesses
- Liaise with Technical support (External & Internal) to resolve issues and challenges
- Look at innovative ways of using the data captured to generate insights supporting business performance
- Drive to map internal sales system with external SFA system and measure the impact of expert efforts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.