HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:6869 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales Training - Pharma/OTC/FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Manager - Sales Training - Pharma/OTC/FMCG
Managing the ongoing development and implementation of the Field Force, responsible for Field Force Capability Enhancement.
- Working with Managers and HOD to develop a Learning culture within the field force
- Continually review the Training contents of the Field Force ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Embedding the FF capability assessment tool to establish a baseline and a metric for capability development - and lead the evolution of this tool in the coming years.
- Manage & Responsible for ensuring effective trainings are provided
- Deploy & Responsible for Field Force Certification system
- Responsible for training plan by monthly /quarterly / yearly
- Designing innovative learning content and techniques
- Regular field visits to ensure learning retention for on the job training
- Exposure to pharma and otc products
- Designing e learning modules
- Designing tools for Measurement of training effectiveness
- Works closely with sales team on identifying and driving training projects
- Identifies and have specified training course as per business requirement
- Report and Data Management
- Report for training efficiency
- Responsible for Field Force training database, report create &analyse for enhancement planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.