Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:1247 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Sales Training - Learning Vertical - Manufacturing (8-10 yrs)
Opportunity to lead the Learning vertical for a global giant
- Be a part of a MNC and work with senior stakeholders directly
About Our Client :
Our client is an American manufacturing company and an industry leader in the manufacturing industry. Owing to their phenomenal growth and big footprint across the world, they are looking for an ideal candidate to manage their Sales training from end to end.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Head HR, you will be responsible for :
- Managing the end to end Sales training portfolio for the commercial business beginning from designing to delivering the training
- You would be the Training Lead for Sales vertical & need to work along with the Head HR and Business heads to design & execute developmental plans
- Work closely to design the training programs for store staff and conduct post training evaluation to ensure training effectiveness across the sales teams
- Coordinate with the multiple teams to understand the training modules and requirements across product, process, functional and soft skills requirements
- Design the architecture of the Learning function including processes and flow to enable its effective alignment with business results
The Successful Applicant :
As a successful candidate you should have :
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in sales/sales training (experience in product, process, functional and soft skills training in a multinational set up is mandatory) from a good business school
- Extensive exposure in a global environment within content development and delivery of training is mandatory
- Previous experience in sales in a multinational environment is highly preferred
- You should possess the ability to design, implement and execute plans, programs and initiatives across the FMCD industry
- Ability to work and deliver in a high empowered environment with good idea orientation(out of box thinking).
- Should be open to extensive traveling
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of an MNC with immense global exposure
- The organization provides excellent career growth and progression to performing individuals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.