Manager - Sales - Textile Printing Equipments (10-12 yrs)
Sales Manager - Digital Product (DPM)
This position exists with one of our esteemed clients. It is the market leader in the categories it serves. It also manufactures equipment related to textile printing and is well-positioned to expand.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Selling Textile Machinery & related equipment to Pan India (Existing) & in neighboring countries.
- Key account management
- Customer Relationship including Dealers / Agents Network
- Business Development
- Market Intelligence
- Seminars / Exhibitions
- Experience in capital machinery and consumable sales
- Age - Below 40 Years.
- Gender - Male.
- Languages -Hindi, English.
- International market exposure will be an added advantage
Salary CTC :
- Rs. 15-18 lac per annum. Higher CTC can be considered for deserving candidates.
- No compete, Intellectual and industrial property rights and Confidentiality of information and Duty of confidentiality clauses are applicable while appointment.
Required Skills :
- Results Driven
- Planning and organizing
- Strong Communication & Co-ordination Skills
- Intellectual skills
- Analytical Skills
- Strong Sales skill for equipment related to textile printing in the Domestic Market directly and through Dealer
- Domestic Customer / market orientation and exposure
- End to end Responsibility and ownership
- Task orientation skills
- IT Skill
- An ability to challenge agents
Qualification : Degree / Diploma in Textile Technology / Engineering from reputed Govt. recognized University.