Director at Luminite Services
Views:507 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Manager - Sales - Telecom/ISP (6-14 yrs)
About Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd (https://www.actcorp.in/) ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in- home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow and Ahmedabad. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 3 million happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps.
We are currently the 4thlargest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Role Name: Manager - Sales
Reporting to: Sales Head
- Delhi is one of the key markets for ACT. As a Sales manager, individual is responsible for devising & implementing strategies to generate quality leads through multi-tiered sales force while understanding the market dynamics, challenges & opportunities.
- Also, work with cross functional teams to deliver high level of customer satisfaction and improve market share.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales and ARPU targets as per the approved plan
- Prepare and submit annual sales plan and budget to Sales Head for approval covering Bandwidth, geographic spread of retail clients, sales manpower plan and projected revenues
- Provide feedback to management on market response to new product launches
- Ensure implementations of approved sales promotions schemes across the Retail Business Vertical
- Conduct reviews of Sales team on weekly basis and visit 10% of all enquiries with Sales team
- Design & Submit MIS format for tracking and compliance against sales plan
- Maintain 100% adherence to the processes and policies of the company
- Responsible for educating and training the concerned team regarding company/vertical vision, values, processes and policies
- Conduct sales trainings for improving functional & non-functional skills of sales force
Educational & Experience requirements :
- MBA with relevant work experience.
- Should have experience of handling a team
Key Personal Attributes :
- Good communication skills, reasoning and analytical ability
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
- Very good at networking, negotiations and influencing
- Capability to understand the customer needs and strong business acumen
- Ability to handle large teams and handle multifunctional project