HR at Job Vision consultant
Views:208 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Sales - Safety & Infrastructure (8-15 yrs)
Sales Manager - Safety and Infrastructure
- Develop and maintain a Territory plan to communicate strategy and define activities.
- Build, develop, qualify and close a pipeline of new business orders required to achieve the order targets for Safety & Infrastructure's software and services within the specified markets.
- Map, navigate and understand prospects- informal and formal decision criteria, budget process and decision makers.
- Build - C- level relationships with prospects measured through access to their diary
- Understand and interpret prospects- operational, financial and political drivers
- Understand, interpret and counter attack Inter graph's competitors
- Develop and lead negotiation strategy and execution
- Maintain pipeline accuracy
- Successfully manage legal outcomes (all legal requirements met) through the Legal department for your opportunities
- Work along with the pre-sales and technical pre-sales resources
- Experience successfully developing new business with Enterprise Applications/Solutions into Public Safety and Government markets.
- Business qualifications or relevant experience in finance and risk management
- Proven track record in large sales/ bid team management through influence and leadership
- Experienced in prioritization of effort and resources.