HR at Job Vision consultant
Views:244 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Sales - Safety & Infrastructure (8-15 yrs)
Sales Manager - Safety and Infrastructure
- Develop and maintain a Territory plan to communicate strategy and define activities.
- Build, develop, qualify and close a pipeline of new business orders required to achieve the order targets for Safety & Infrastructure's software and services within the specified markets.
- Map, navigate and understand prospects- informal and formal decision criteria, budget process and decision makers.
- Build - C- level relationships with prospects measured through access to their diary
- Understand and interpret prospects- operational, financial and political drivers
- Understand, interpret and counter attack Inter graph's competitors
- Develop and lead negotiation strategy and execution
- Maintain pipeline accuracy
- Successfully manage legal outcomes (all legal requirements met) through the Legal department for your opportunities
- Work along with the pre-sales and technical pre-sales resources
- Experience successfully developing new business with Enterprise Applications/Solutions into Public Safety and Government markets.
- Business qualifications or relevant experience in finance and risk management
- Proven track record in large sales/ bid team management through influence and leadership
- Experienced in prioritization of effort and resources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.