CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:638 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Sales - SaaS Products (5-8 yrs)
Sales Manager - SaaS Products
- To drive sales performance by displacing incumbent platforms and capturing.
- Manage and nurture the relationship with the client during all phases of the sales cycle
- Build strong relationships with prospects, existing clients and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing teams & other internal teams to develop and execute sales & marketing campaigns
- Provide consultative solutions options and showcase product demos to our potential clients
- New Customer Acquisition, Achieving the revenue target Q by Q defined by the HOD.
- Evolve market research and segmentation strategy and develop new channels.
- Create and implement strategies and plans for lead generation.
- Gate Crash/Cold call-Inbound or F2F.
- Signup 1 partnerships with leading distributors/resellers per member in the team
- F2F meet with each high value customer once per month
- Attending product review meetings monthly and discussion on key customer challenges.
- Obtain one positive testimonial or reference per quarter.
- Implement lead generation standards and conduct 1 training per week
- Complete goal setting exercise for team members within 1 month of start of FY
- Identify training needs for teams
- Bachelors degree or MBA (Marketing) from Tier 1 premium institutes.
- 5-8 years of Experience in Tier 1 EdTech/Fintech startup
- B2B SaaS product Sales experience would be an advantage
- Be a go-getter and entrepreneurial in your outlook with strong influencing skills
- Have a strong growth mindset and be energetic and engaging
- Strong consulting skills and enjoys showcasing and demos to potential clients
- Have experience in sales proposals constructions, proficient in spreadsheets, negotiation and closing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an interest of industry and technology trends and have the enthusiasm to learn new skills and technologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.