CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:273 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Sales - SaaS Products (5-8 yrs)
Sales Manager - SaaS Products
- To drive sales performance by displacing incumbent platforms and capturing.
- Manage and nurture the relationship with the client during all phases of the sales cycle
- Build strong relationships with prospects, existing clients and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing teams & other internal teams to develop and execute sales & marketing campaigns
- Provide consultative solutions options and showcase product demos to our potential clients
- New Customer Acquisition, Achieving the revenue target Q by Q defined by the HOD.
- Evolve market research and segmentation strategy and develop new channels.
- Create and implement strategies and plans for lead generation.
- Gate Crash/Cold call-Inbound or F2F.
- Signup 1 partnerships with leading distributors/resellers per member in the team
- F2F meet with each high value customer once per month
- Attending product review meetings monthly and discussion on key customer challenges.
- Obtain one positive testimonial or reference per quarter.
- Implement lead generation standards and conduct 1 training per week
- Complete goal setting exercise for team members within 1 month of start of FY
- Identify training needs for teams
- Bachelors degree or MBA (Marketing) from Tier 1 premium institutes.
- 5-8 years of Experience in Tier 1 EdTech/Fintech startup
- B2B SaaS product Sales experience would be an advantage
- Be a go-getter and entrepreneurial in your outlook with strong influencing skills
- Have a strong growth mindset and be energetic and engaging
- Strong consulting skills and enjoys showcasing and demos to potential clients
- Have experience in sales proposals constructions, proficient in spreadsheets, negotiation and closing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an interest of industry and technology trends and have the enthusiasm to learn new skills and technologies