HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:2175 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Manager - Sales - SaaS Product (4-8 yrs)
Position : Sales Manager -
Experience : 4+ years in SaaS Product (Domestic sales - India)
Budget : 12-20 LPA
Job location : Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore & Pune
About company : It is an autonomous conversational AI-backed platform that helps enterprises better employee experience. The platform is powerful, flexible, and made to meets the needs of any enterprise.
We can eliminate the need for HR staff to work on tasks such as answering policy-related questions, knowledge management, generating employee documents on demand, and managing employee tickets so they can focus on high-value activities.
We plays well with 20 plus platforms, including SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, Oracle, Workday, and Microsoft Office 365. It is trusted by 1M employees across companies like Nestle, Puma, AirAsia, Coca-cola, Lafarge Holcim, and Abbott.
The platform is capable of handling every aspect of employee experience across the employee lifecycle. From FAQ automation and employee engagement right up to employee onboarding, the platform aims to help organizations streamline all HR workflows.
Headquartered in New York and also our presence in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Philippines, Vietnam
Job Description :
We are looking for a results-driven sales manager to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Researching, identifying, sourcing, generating and nurturing new sales opportunities, target identification & classification.
- Engage with potential clients and nurture them to a qualified opportunity
- Position effectively to win with clients in pursuit of best-in-class HR technology
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in the HR technology landscape to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the target market
- Understand customer needs and requirements and bring them into a sales cycle.
- Analyses and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Possess strong and proven expertise in IT product sales
- Minimum experience in selling enterprise SaaS products for 4+ years
- Experience in Domestic sales (India)
- Excellent communication skills and has to have good understanding of technology terminologies and trends
- Experience working with a CRM (bonus points for Hubspot CRM)
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Experience with enterprise HRTech sales is a must.
- Proven ability to understand client pain points and proposing solutions
- Proven ability to work and effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives