Consultant at Confidential
Views:326 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales - SaaS - IT (3-5 yrs)
One of the start up is looking out for highly intelligent, consultative Inside Sales Manager - SAAS who understands the art of listening to and solving customers- problems. The role is to introduce and sell SaaS products to potential leads, carefully understand their needs, qualify opportunities, qualify out when necessary, then proceed to proposals with those who are an excellent fit.
- 3-to-5 years of proven experience in B2B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product to a diverse customer base
- Entrepreneurial drive- you thrive being part of a small team, rapidly iterating on your approach to unlocking opportunities, and getting your hands dirty to sell
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
What will I be Doing?
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company's products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization; Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Understand how the benefits of a company's products and services can meet customer's needs in various business verticals
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast-Growing Companies to ensure over-achievement
- Prepare MIS including - records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets