Manager - Sales - SaaS (4-6 yrs)
Who Should/ShouldNot Apply :-
1. Don't apply if your total experience is less than 3 years and also more than 7 years.
2. Don't apply if your total CTC is less than 6 LPA and more than 15 LPA.
3. "Apply Only" if you have at least 2 years of SAAS Product B2B Sales experience.
4. "Apply" if you have worked or you are working with a product based organization with B2B SAAS Sales experience. FMCG experience would be preferred but not mandatory.
5. Graduation/Post Graduation from Tier-1/2 Engineering/MBA College Preferred.
6. Apply Only if Mumbai or Bangalore as a work location suits you.
Desired skills and experience :
1. Minimum 4-6 years sales/business development experience in the technology industry
2. Experience in CRM/ERP or B2B Enterprise level software
3. Experience in SaaS/Cloud is an added advantage
4. Ability to influence decision-makers at all levels
5. Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written
6. Self-motivated and target driven
7. Prepared to travel
Key Responsibilities :
1. Acquire in-depth knowledge of the Company's SAAS Products and softwares.
2. Generate leads, conduct prospecting, lead follow up from telesales led activities
3. Deliver corporate presentations and software demonstrations
4. Qualify and manage opportunities including writing proposals and responding to queries
5. Negotiate and close the deal with the key stakeholders of the customer
6. Competitor and customer analysis to identify & explore potential markets
7. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
8. Monitor and report on all activities and pipelines
9. Maintain excellent customer satisfaction and build effective client relationship
Experience required - 4 to 6 Years
Location : Mumbai and Bangalore.
About Company : - Creating Technology Products that accelerate Growth-
Founded in 2014, the company is a new-age SaaS company with its headquarters in Gurgaon and an employee strength of 100+. Over the past 6 years, they have helped several FMCG industries in digitizing their field sales and distribution processes with a clientele of 400+ brands across India being EBITDA positive since inception.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.