Manager - Sales - Real Estate (5-7 yrs)
Job Description - Sales Manager
Experience : Min 5 - 7 years
1) Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
2) Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
3) Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
4) Determine price schedules and discount rates.
5) Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
6) Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
7) Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
8) Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
9) Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
10) Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
11) Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
Salary offered: 8 - 10 LPA