Manager - Sales - Real Estate (3-5 yrs)
Our client is one of India's finest luxury real estate brands. Renowned for leadership and excellence in real estate development, the prime focus being planned development, creating value assets, and crafting lifestyle experiences through design and architecture.
Company's work culture:
We are a lean team of high performing go-getters; we take ownership in our roles and lead with knowledge. Debates and discussions are an important part of our culture, and we encourage people to bring unique perspectives to their conversations. Most importantly, we love solving problems. Each day is inspiring, and we encourage you to apply for this role and experience it for yourself.
What would you be required to do?
- Activation of new channel partners as per the weekly and monthly targets and onboarding the CPs with the company through a smooth engagement process.
- Ensure right prospecting is done by the channel partners to acquire the right client.
- To ensure smooth registration, training, and brokerage disbursal to the channel partners.
- Identifying business opportunities by researching prospects through events, shows, cold calling, brand collaborations with luxury car brands, iconic residential projects, high end consumer brands, and other avenues.
- Conceptualizing and executing, events and customer engaging activities and constantly thinking of new ideas to generate leads.
- Arranging and attending meetings with clients within office or outside of office.
- Have complete grip over the product for meetings with Channel partners and Clients.
- Researching the competition brands and providing constant improvisations to make the brand have a strong presence in the market.
- Maintain a record of all activities and meetings done on daily basis in a daily reporting format in a systematic way so that it can be pivoted for follow-ups and analytics at any given time. Database could be of clients, partners, homeowners, commercial establishments, or any other consultant.
What skills are we looking for? FEET ON STREET
- Love for luxury and efficiency to handle HNI clients
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, makes wonderful sales pitch and presentations across physical/ virtual mediums
- Ability to understand clients requirements and give him with best possible solution
- Street smart, energetic and good interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to solve problems creatively
- Good at maintaining the data and sharing reports on daily basis and preferably from real estate / high end luxury brand
- Very focused and ability to work under pressure
- Channel Partners activated / Events done
- Meetings done
- Leads generated
- Leads converted
- 3-5 years' experience as an individual contributor in the luxury residential space or with any other luxury brand across consultancy, channel partnering, client loyalty programs, lead generation, digital presence and events
- MBA from a premium Institute or foreign university. Work experience with a luxury brand in direct sales or the strategy teams
While we prefer a great track record in Luxury Sales and a great track record, we also welcome candidates with limited experience. You must have eagerness to learn on the job quickly and are excited by this role and our organization and that you think you will be a good fit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.