Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:691 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Manager - Sales Promotion - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Client profile: Our client is a reputed Rs. 10,000 Crores Turnover FMCG client based in India.
Job Title: Sales Promotion Manager
The position is responsible for handling General Trade - Key accounts sales (Star outlets) and driving all promotional and sales support activities in the region.
1) Driving growth and visibility in the star outlets channel. The candidate will be responsible for top-line and bottom line figures for this channel.
2) Handling all sales development activities in the region, like
a. Design and drive local sales promotion activities in the market
b. Driving IT initiatives and compliance in the sales function
c. Distribution expansion initiatives
3) Handling all promotional and trade marketing activities in the region.
4) Being a focal point of contact with the marketing team at Business office and the sales teams in the region.
5) Manages, develops, and implements sales promotion policies, programs, and initiatives to support the marketing and branding strategy of the organization.
6) Researches, evaluates, and recommends tactics that enhance the market positioning of the organization's products or services.
1. MBA (2013-18) from a premier institute ONLY
2. (Only Tier 2 institute - IMT/MDI/NMIMS/SIBM/SCMHRD/SP Jain/IIM Udaipur, Rohtak, Ranchi, Shillong/XIMB/XISS/IRMA/TISS etc)
3. Around 5 years of experience in FMCG firms, majority of this experience being as an Area Sales Manager/Trade Marketing manager
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Hyderabad
CTC: Max 42 Lakhs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.