Executive - Talent Acquisition at Affable Management Services
Views:445 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Sales - Private Label - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Sales Manager- Private Label sales, 5-10 yrs exp, Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities :
Sales Management :
1) Will be responsible for generating new leads, managing the entire sales cycle from Enquiry to order booking, covering sampling, product specification finalisation, trial orders,contracting etc with brand owners ( Retail supermarkets, E commerce brands, Grocery delivery chains, Wholesale E commerce chains, Wholesale Cash and Carry, Retail spice brands)
2) Responsible for achieving the budgeted sales volume for Private label spice sales in Export as well as Domestic markets.
3) Primary target customers - Domestic Food brands, Retailers, Wholesalers, QSRs, Food service companies, E commerce companies, Grocery delivery chains
4) Mapping and understanding customer requirements, their specifications, quantity requirements etc and work with QA team to organise sample presentation, trial order preparation
5) Organise participation of company in various trade fairs.
6) Monthly MIS covering sales pipeline, projects under discussion and expected sales
7) Relationship management with Key accounts
8) Collection of receivables as per agreed payment days
- MBA with 5- 10 years experience in private label sales working with leading spice ingredients or food ingredients companies in India. Strong relationship management skills, existing relationships with leading brand owners, retail chains, wholesale chains, E commerce giants in India is a must.
- Willingness to travel extensively for business development and a passion for innovation
- Remuneration offered.
- 15-20 lakhs CTC with liberal performance-based incentives.
Industry : Spices
Interested candidates are requested to share their updated resumes through indeed or contact 9072771003
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.