Senior Executive at Flexability
Views:171 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Manager - Sales Planning & Strategy - Broadcast/Media (5-8 yrs)
This opportunity is for a broadcast company.
Job Title Team Member- Sales Planning and Strategy
Key Responsibilities Key Activities
- Providing the necessary support to the sales team for their data needs, making new client pitches, CPRP management, creating customized client solutions by using non-conventional metrics like TGI, IRS etc.
- Actively seek & suggest integration opportunities in existing & upcoming programs and maintain a contact with the Marketing and Programming team to find strategic integrations during the shows
- Ability to create 'USPs' for a channel from a quantitative & qualitative perspective keeping the sales perspective in mind
- Provide insights to the Pricing process & Deal discussions to improve yield
- Providing specific qualitative and quantitative analysis in order to maximize the channel revenue
- Suggesting way forward for Pricing, Inventory management, Upcoming campaigns, Impact properties, show launches etc. for strengthening the channel business
- Preparing, analyzing and managing reports on various aspects of Viewership, Advertisement Expenditure, Inventory, Pricing, Impact Properties, Key Clients, CPRP trends for channel(s) on weekly and monthly basis
- Managing Knowledge services like the Sales Intranet to serve as single source repository for historic and future information related to all reports and keep a track of all upcoming events and campaigns
- Be the single point of contact for the channel to handle genre related databases, queries, creating client pitches covering channel performance, media planning inputs & ideation.
- Ability to read and analyze the data from reports generated and give strategic solutions to the sales teams on the same.
Key Interfaces Internal stakeholders
- Sales Teams across Clusters, Sales maximisation team, marketing and programming teams of channels, publishing, network research
External stakeholders - Clients, Agencies
Skills Advance modules of BARC, MS Office suite, data analysis techniques, result orientation, good communication and presentation skills
Ideal Experience Profile
Industry - Broadcast Media/ FMCG planning/ Market Research co./ Media Agencies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.