VP at PASONA India
Views:1376 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales Planning - FMCG (7-8 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- The position manages the SKU wise planning and allocation of stocks for all zones. Manages stores / warehouse operations, preparing warehousing manuals, ensuring optimum inventory levels and product delivery in all zones without hampering the sales target
- The position manages compilation of stock movement and coordinates with supply chain team for the region wise weekly stock planning and allocation of goods and with logistics for the clearance of the shipments. Appoints and negotiates with transporters to achieve seamless and cost-effective movement of consignment, ensuring timely deliveries.
- The position manages to establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales target for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products. Facilitates management reporting and statistical forecasts.
- To ensure Desired Stock Levels at right demand centres as per commercially aligned demand.
- To deliver agreed Customer Service Level Targets for all business channels especially General Trade, Modern Trade, Ecommerce and CSD along with all CRS (Continuous Replenishment System) implemented locations.
- Working jointly with Commercial, Manufacturing and Procurement teams to do quarterly end to end RCCP for next 5 years.
- To have close coordination with Manufacturing teams and Commercial teams on a daily basis to deliver required service levels.
- To have Right inventory levels to achieve NWC targets while supporting the Organization to deliver Net Revenue Targets.
- Inventory Ageing monitoring to take a proactive approach on stock liquidation if required. Reduction in SMI (slow moving inventory) / SLOB (slow-moving and obsolete) inventory to reduce inventory carrying cost and releasing blocked NWC.
- Supporting on-time and right quality launch of New Products to achieve incremental sales.
- Leading Daily Service call on Plan-Source-Make-Deliver involving Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing and Logistics
Demand Planning :
- To manage and maintain the relationship with key stakeholders by acting as the demand planner for the categories under your care.
- To execute forecast (validate & release forecasts to APO) and demand management (investigating substantial demand /supply imbalances).
- To perform and execute demand forecast verification & challenge, review relevant market intelligence, forecast quality metrics review and monitor supply chain parameter settings when required.
- To deliver demand and commercial agenda by collaborating with other operational functions and commercial teams.
- To maintain Master Data for the relevant planning systems.
- To support projects and initiatives such as new product introduction (NPIs), deals, acquisitions or business development initiatives.
Supply Planning :
- To manage the supply function in order fulfilment, shipping, warehousing & store to ensure healthy inventory for product availability.
- To be in control of the supply replenishment needs based on demand and forecast, liaising with production line on supply capacity.
- To develop optimization strategies in ensuring flow of inventory and demand are on healthy guidelines.
- To be accountable for any new product introduction and entire product life cycle within each retail store.
- To implement data research on targeted market in identifying potential growth/revenue on product & pricing
Education and Work Experience :
- Graduation in any stream and MBA/PGDBM in Sales/Operations.
- Strong experience (7/8 years) within a large Indian or multinational organisation preferably within the FMCG industry.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Sales : Knowledge of Sales planning and forecasting, extensive experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with warehouses, transporters and channel partners from scratch.
- Proficient in managing sales operations, with strong analytical & customer service skills.
- Worked in progressive assignments in Supply Chain Management Preferably Planning. FMCG experience a plus.
- Functional knowledge of Supply planning and Production Planning. Can apply knowledge of Planning tools like SNP (Supply Network Planning), MRP (Material Requirements Planning), PPDS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling).
- Strong communications and negotiating.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and data management skills coupled with MS tools skills.
- Must be a high energy, positive attitude, and team player, with strong work ethic.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.