Manager - HR & Admin at Progcap
Views:1639 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Sales Planning - FinTech (4-8 yrs)
About the Company:
Progcap is a Fintech and AI company that pioneers alternative credit scoring for small businesses using proprietary data from non-traditional sources. We aim to fuel credit to 100 million under-banked SMEs in the emerging markets worldwide with an initial focus on India.
Progcap is Sequoia-backed Series A startup, comprising of top tier talent from finance, technology, data science and operations. The Company is the recipient of the World Bank's "SME Product Innovation of the year", 2018 award, Madrid.
The Sales Planning Manager will be vital member of the Sales & Distribution function and will be a partner to the strategic direction and execution for the South + West India sales & distribution.
Department or Business Unit: Sales
Reports to: VP-Sales & Distribution (South & West )
1) Sales Forecasting
2) Category Management
3) Pipeline planning
5) Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions.
6) Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with an overall strategy
7) Collaborate effectively across functions.
Required Skills & Experience:
1) 4+ years of experience in related fields - preferably with HQ experience.
2) B.E/Graduate+ MBA preferred.
3) Experience in consumer durables/electricals, FMCG, automobile sales planning & strategy will be desirable.