Manager - Sales Operations - ITeS/BPO (8-16 yrs)
- Responsible for organizational effectiveness and contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
Duties: Strategic planning and execution, service delivery, SLA management, Leadership
- Oversee overall planning and performance for the assigned teams/markets
- Ownership for overall delivery of service level components, quality and productivity targets for the assigned teams/markets
- Determine operational strategies - conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies to build efficiency
- Establish technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Responsible for development and administration of account P&L
- Long-term planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence.
- Contribute to and oversee short and long-term organizational planning and strategy
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Employee engagement and retention
- Explore new business/revenue opportunities within the existing client base
- Being a key point of contact for internal and external clients
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Maintain track of all pending/open items (internal and external) and ensure closure of the same within in a timely and appropriate manner
- Looking out for trends that will impact the near-future demand and supply of talent
- Driving For Results: Challenging, pushing the organization and themselves to excel and achieve.
- Customer Success: Doing the right thing for customers.
- Team Leadership: Leading others to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- Motivating Others: Inspiring others to perform well by actively conveying enthusiasm and a passion for doing a good job.
- Strategic Planning: Able to strategize well
- Coaching And Developing Others: Advising, assisting, mentoring and providing feedback to others to encourage and inspire the development of work-related competencies and long-term career growth.
- Planning And Organizing: Effectively organizing and planning work according to organizational needs by defining objectives and anticipating needs and priorities.
- Conflict Management: Managing conflict between people and effectively resolving sensitive issues.
- Decision Making: Making good decisions in a timely and confident manner
- Interpersonal Communication: Communicating clearly and effectively with people inside and outside of the organization.
- Business Acumen: Understanding general business and financial concepts, understanding the company's business, and using both general and specific knowledge to be effective.
- Agility: Displaying agility in thoughts, decision-making and change management
- Resilient & self-driven: A proactive & never give up attitude
- 8-12 yrs Operations experience handling teams
- Min. 3-4 yrs as Ops. Manager