Recruiter at Talentthrill Consulting
Views:72 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Sales Operations - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage a successful sales support team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily sales performance metrics.
- Ability to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales support staff.
- Ability to motivate and drive the performance of the Sales Team.
- Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with CVFS values.
- Ability to drive strategy through discussions with the Sales Team.
- Ability to Analyze performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales operations team.
- Must have handled a team of 40+ members.
- Must have experience in working BFSI industry.
- Prior experience with Business operations/ call centers in relevant job roles.
- Experience managing Sales Support teams with demonstrated new sales track record.
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of Business generation.
- Should be willing to work for 6 days a week.
- Proficient in computer skills, MS Excel, Google Sheets & PPT
- Attention to detail & quick learner
- Good Communication - Verbal & Written
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions