Manager - Talent Acquisition at HyrEzy
Views:110 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Sales Operations - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
Manager - Sales Operations
- Manage a successful sales support team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily sales performance metrics.
- Work with AVP/CBO of Sales to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales support staff.
- Work with Sales AM/DMs to motivate and drive the performance of the Sales Team.
- Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with CVFS values.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Sales Team and address calls for most general business issues; escalate to AVP of Sales, as appropriate.
- Work closely with AVP of Sales to drive strategy through discussions with Sales Team.
- Analyse performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales ops team.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the teams and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Risk, Credit, HR,BI) to develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Proficient computer skills, MS Excel, GSheets & PPT
- Attention to detail & quick learner
- Good Communication - Verbal & Written
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Should be able to adapt to the changing and challenging situations
- Prior experience with Business ops/ call centers in relevant job roles.
- Experience managing Sales Support teams with demonstrated new sales track record.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of Business generation.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in an office-based environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.