Director at Wikata Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:985 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Sales Operation (10-12 yrs)
Manager of Sales Operations leads support functions essential to sales force productivity, efficiency, and automation. These accountabilities include business planning, reporting, data analytics, market research, sales quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales program implementation, sales force incentive compensation design and administration, sales force recruiting and support, and Power BI report management.
- Leads sales forecasting, strategic planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales and financial reports, and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Provides input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Designs complex plans tied to budgets & strategies, performance data capture against targets, and payment execution.
- Works with Operations, Finance, and Human Resources and assists with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.