Managing Partner at Connections One
Views:3365 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales & Marketing - Packaged Boilers & Burners (10-20 yrs)
EXPERIENCE AND EXPOSURE TO PACKAGED BOILERS AND BURNERS + ACCESSORIES
Person having exposure into technical sales but specifically catering to food, pharma,textile, sugar etc industries....
Overall purpose: ( Objective of the Job & Brief description )
- Working on building and maintaining customer databases, to promoting the brand and image of company in the market and industry in the long term.
Key Result Areas Functional: ( Hard Goals of the Position ) :
- Meet targets that have been set in the Annual Business Plan for Projects
- Negotiate with customers on terms of payment
- Proposal management including tender/ inquiry evaluation
- Understand client requirements, coordinate with various operating groups and develop a competitive proposal
- Track & report sales and marketing activities on a decided periodic basis
- Analyze market trends and keep other departments updated about them
- Mapping the market and keeping track of the competitors
- Engage in techno - commercial discussions with clients, consultants, EPC contractors for business development in respective regions
Key Contribution Areas ( Organisation Building Goals of the Position ):
- Actively work on building the brand and image of Spirax Sarco.
- Build and maintain a detailed, active customer database
- Build and manage relationships with large corporates and business houses.
External interface and its purpose:
- Clients understanding requirements and making a pitch
- Consultants maintaining relationships that foster recommendations for business
- EPC/ LSTK contractors / OEMs/ Process licensors/ Packagers ensuring healthy relationships which result in effective delivery of assignments, staying updated on processes and standards, and gaining information on competitors
Internal interface and its purpose:
- Proposals working together on a bid as per customer requirements
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Field, Projects during the design and execution stages, to keep the customer requirements and commitments made in mind
- Finance, Corporate Office keeping the departments abreast about terms of payment, taxation issues, other commercial terms of the assignment
Education: UG -B.Tech /B.E. - Mechanical/industrial/Instrumentation Engineering
Requirement: candidate must have excellent knowledge of boiler functioning and its accessories /steam engineering system/instrumentation and also very well aware about the process industries.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.